IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
Hotpoint FDW20/FDW60/FDW65A dishwashers
Hotpoint are aware of a small number of cases of dishwashers where an electrical component has failed. This may lead to overheating and in rare cases a potential fire hazard. Our absolute priority is to locate and modify every dishwasher that is affected.
If you own a Hotpoint FDW20/ FDW60/ FDW65A dishwasher manufactured between June 2006 and March 2007, with the affected serial numbers (as per the box below) and sold in the UK:
WHAT TO DO
To check if you own an affected product:
• When checking firstly as a precaution, make sure it is turned off and disconnected from the
• Check the model and serial number of your Hotpoint dishwasher. These can be found on a sticker on the inside of the door as outlined below.
• The serial number is 9 digits long, if the first 5 digits are between S/N 60601 and S/N 70331 your
appliance is affected.
• If repaired recently by Hotpoint and there is a green sticker on the inside of the door, then the
machine has already been repaired.
• If your product is affected please call our dedicated Customer Service line 08448 910094.
• Or you can contact us via a dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will arrange to visit your home and make a free of charge repair.
Customer Service Line: Monday to Friday – 8am to 6.30pm
08448 910094 Saturday – 8.30am to 5.30pm
Sunday – 9.30am to 3.30pm
Visit our FAQ section